PLEASE CHECK YOUR CARE LABELS
Taking proper care of your Bombshell Sportswear clothing will ensure longevity.
WASHING: We recommend all sportswear be washed with cold water and a small amount of mild liquid detergent. Garments should be washed separately from all other types of colored clothing especially anything abrasive. Keep away from fabric softeners.
DRYING: Machine dry with low heat for 5 - 10 minutes or air-dry.
SOCK LEGGINGS: Please read more FAQ'S on the sock leggings product page.
- Hand wash is recommended.
- Machine wash delicate. Quick wash cycle.
- Dry Cleaning: Sock leggings are ok to dry-clean.
- Avoid washing these leggings with any other colored clothing as other fabrics may bleed onto the white stripes or white mesh of your leggings.
- Air dry is recommended by laying flat on a clean surface. These leggings are fast drying and wrinkle-free.
- Be careful of pulling on top part of fabric too much with sharp nails. This could result in a small tear or hole.
- If you see a small thread sticking out, this does not mean your leggings are coming apart. Just simply cut it off close to the seam.
LOUNGEWEAR: All jackets and pants with drawstrings should be tied in a bow before machine washing and drying to avoid coming out from inside the garment.
IRONING: Avoid any kind of ironing.
KEEP AWAY FROM BLEACH
KEEP YOUR COLORS BRIGHT: Wash with similar colors and fabrics.
Self-Tanners and bronzers of any kind can stain clothing and might not wash out completely.