- Product details
- Designed for: Workouts, Everyday Wear
- Fabric(s) Body: 89% Polyester + 11% Spandex
- Contrast Socks: 94% Micro Poly + 6% Spandex
- Sock Stripes: 90% Nylon + 10% Spandex
- Fabric Type: Second Skin
- Fit: Extreme comfort, tailored fit, lightweight
- Rise: Mid-rise
- Benefits: Does not pill, shrink or fade
- Inseam: S - 26"/66cm
- Plenty of stretch for different heights
- Pattern design helps hide flaws
- Breathable mesh for ventilation
- Model is wearing size S
- Fabric Info
- Exchange & returns
- Returns/Exchanges can only be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of your item. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please mail to the Return Address that is on the attached label of the invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs and for obtaining tracking information as Bombshell Sportswear is not responsible for any lost/missing returns. Exchanges can only be made for a different size or color of the same style only.
- International Orders can only be returned for a refund. Exchanges must be done as a re-order as shipping must be paid.
- Once we receive your returned item, we will refund you the purchased amount and send you an email to confirm that the return has been completed. Refunds are in the form of original payment, please allow up to 10 business day for the refund to be reflected in your account or your exchange to be sent out. We don't refund original shipping charges.
- Any order issues must be reported within 7 days and the clothing must not have been worn for it to be eligible for an exchange.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any returns allowed over 14 days.
- All Bombshell Sportswear items must be returned unworn, unwashed, with original tags, stickers, folded in its original “EVA” garment bag. Any damaged items that have signs of wear or do not conform with Bombshell Sportswear’s return policy will be declined and the item will be shipped back at the customer’s expense.
- Bombshell Sportswear guarantees its clothing to be free from manufacturing defect for the first 14 days as long as you follow our care instructions.
- By placing an order with Bombshell Sportswear, the customer acknowledges and agrees to all our shipping/return policies, terms and conditions.
- Once orders are placed they cannot be cancelled, however returns can still be made.
- Please note - there are NO returns on SALE items.
- Product Care
- Hand wash is recommended.
- Machine wash delicate. Quick wash cycle.
- Dry Cleaning: Sock leggings are ok to dry-clean.
- Avoid washing these leggings with any other colored clothing as other fabrics may bleed onto the white stripes or white mesh of your leggings.
- Air dry is recommended by laying flat on a clean surface. These leggings are fast drying and wrinkle-free.
- Be careful of pulling on top part of fabric too much with sharp nails. This could result in a small tear or hole.
- If you see a small thread sticking out, this does not mean your leggings are coming apart. Just simply cut it off close to the seam.
- Do the sock leggings show sweat?
- Are your sizes true to size?
- Do these leggings fit shorter girls?
- Can I machine wash and dry my leggings?
- I have a hole in my leggings?
- What type of fabrics do you use?
- Why do some sock leggings fit me differently?
- I have a thread sticking out of my leggings?
- Why is my waistband bunching up?
- My waistband is curling over at the top?
The original patented knee-high Sock Leggings™ designed exclusively by Bombshell Sportswear. Our amazing silky soft, second skin fabric moves with your body and feels wonderful against your skin. The sock portion is constructed with breathable mesh and sewn in moisture wicking fabric stripes. We created this look so you no longer have to wear sport socks over tights to achieve this look. Now you can combine two layers of clothing into one solid sexy looking legging. The perfect pair of leggings. BEST SELLER!
SECOND SKIN - Light Weight
Our most popular performance, leisurewear fabric. Light in weight with a super soft peach hand feel. Provides the wearer supreme comfort with an excellent range of movement due to its stretch ability. Is quick drying and wrinkle free.Recommended for...Light to moderate workouts and leisurewear.
We hope you love your Bombshell Sportswear! But if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply mail off your return within 14 days of receiving your item and we will be happy to offer you a refund. Exchanges can also be made however they can only be for a different size or color of the same style only.
NO RMA is required:
PLEASE SEND RETURNS/EXCHANGES WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIVING ITEM TO:
7271 Paramount Boulevard
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
Please Include the INVOICE SHEET that came with your order and note the instructions below
For any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CHECK YOUR CARE LABELS
Taking proper care of your Bombshell Sportswear clothing will ensure longevity.
WASHING: We recommend all sportswear be washed with cold water and a small amount of mild liquid detergent. Garments should be washed separately from all other types of colored clothing especially anything abrasive. Keep away from fabric softeners.
DRYING: Machine dry with low heat for 5 - 10 minutes or air-dry.
SOCK LEGGINGS: Please read more FAQ'S on the sock leggings product page.
DRAWSTRINGS: All garments with drawstrings should be tied in a bow before machine washing and drying.
IRONING: Avoid any kind of ironing.
KEEP AWAY FROM BLEACH
KEEP YOUR COLORS BRIGHT: Wash with similar colors and fabrics.
Self-Tanners and bronzers of any kind can stain clothing and might not wash out completely.
Our Sock Leggings are made to hide moderate sweat, however keep in mind any fabric you workout in can show sweat. If you are concerned about sweat stains we recommend staying away from the lighter colored fabrics.
Our sizes are true to size. Our fabric stretches out a lot more than most athletic compression fabrics. We recommend purchasing the same size you normally wear in leggings. If you are still unsure as to what size to order, you can hash-tag #BombshellSportswear on Instagram to view many women wearing our leggings. Find your body-type and send them a quick DM inquiring about what size they are wearing?
We did our best to manufacture leggings that will adjust to different heights. This is one of the reasons why we developed these leggings using a very stretchy, lightweight fabric that forms to your body. Many customers who wear our leggings range from 5’1” to 5 11”. The stripes on the sock leggings should fit snug right around your calves to hold in the correct place. If they are too long for your liking, some women curl up the bottom ankle of the sock. For taller women, the mesh-sock part will stretch upward quite a bit.
Yes! You can machine wash and dry. Sock Leggings should be washed completely separate from all other clothing. Our fabrics do not bleed, however other types of clothing washed together can result in the white fabric stripes turing a different color. The reason we recommend air dry on your care label is because these leggings are very quick drying. If you lay them on a flat surface they should dry in about 10-15 mins. Why put leggings through all the wear and tear of a tumble dry with heat when you don’t have to?
Holes in your sock leggings can occur if you pull aggressively on the fabric with sharp nails. We suggest pulling up on the mesh sock portion of fabric at the seam while putting on. For longevity of your leggings please handle with care.
We use a lightweight polyester and spandex special blend. Our fabrics are fabulously soft and very stretchy. These leggings are like wearing second skin. We do not use thick compression fabrics. Our sock leggings fabrics are very flattering and shape the natural curves of a female body while the textured design helps hide imperfections. Because of the lighter weight of our fabrics we do suggest wearing your sock leggings for light to moderate workouts or everyday street wear.
All of our leggings are manufactured from the same poly and spandex blend fabric. Each color has to undergo a dying process. Depending on the color dye used, it could change the texture of the fabric slightly. All fabric goes through a relaxing process before cutting. We assure you all of our leggings are cut to the exact same size.
A thread sticking out of a seam is very common. This does not mean your leggings are coming undone. Part of the manufacturing process requires many threads to be cut off at the seams before the garments are pressed, folded and packaged to ship out. If you see threads poking out, simply cut it off with scissors close to the seam, avoid cutting the fabric portion of your tights.
Elastic on our knee-high sock leggings is stitched in all the way around the waistband at the top to avoid flipping. If the elastic is bunching up at the bottom simply pull on the sides and bottom portion to flatten out once you put on to straighten out the waistband. Once properly in place it should lay flat. The elastic waistband was designed to fit snug to stay in place while working out. We only sew in the top portion of the waistband and not the bottom so you will not lose the stretch factor. This is to secure the band in place If we tack down the bottom part of the elastic it will not allow the fabric to stretch out and the leggings will not fit properly. The waistband was developed to allow for a ¼” stretch from the bottom seam while being worn to give women extra room to pull up to their desired position. If your waistband is bunching up more than what you think is normal, you might want to go up one size, as it might be too tight around your waistline.
Our knee-high sock leggings were designed to fit tighter on the waist and larger on your backside and hips. If the waistband is not lying flat and flipping over you might want to try going up one size. We do not recommend folding over your elastic. It was not designed to do this and might leave a permanent crease in your elastic waistband.
If you feel your leggings have a defect upon delivery please contact us right away to return or an exchange at ContactBombshellSportswear@gmail.com We will not allow damaged items to be returned if they have been worn or exceed our 14 day exchange policy.