FREE US SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100Email me when my size is back in stock!
- Product details
- Designed for: Workouts, Everyday Wear, Lounge
- Fabric(s) Body: 89% Polyester + 11% Spandex
- Contrast: 94% Mirco Poly + 6% Spandex
- Fit: Comfy, lightweight feel. Like second skin
- Rise: Mid-rise
- Benefits: Does not pill, shrink or fade
- Squat Proof
- Inseam: 27"
- Not see-through
- Height: Adjusts to different heights from 5ft-6ft
- Quick Drying: Air dry is recommended
- Model is wearing a size small
- Exchange & returns
- Returns/Exchanges can only be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of your item. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please mail to the Return Address that is on the attached label of the invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs and for obtaining tracking information as Bombshell Sportswear is not responsible for any lost/missing returns. Exchanges can only be made for a different size or color of the same style only.
- International Orders can only be returned for a refund. Exchanges must be done as a re-order as shipping must be paid.
- Once we receive your returned item, we will refund you the purchased amount and send you an email to confirm that the return has been completed. Refunds are in the form of original payment, please allow up to 10 business day for the refund to be reflected in your account. We don't refund original shipping charges.
- Any order issues must be reported within 7 days and the clothing must not have been worn for it to be eligible for an exchange.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any returns allowed over 14 days.
- All Bombshell Sportswear items must be returned unworn, unwashed, with original tags, stickers, folded in its original “EVA” garment bag. Any damaged items that have signs of wear or do not conform with Bombshell Sportswear’s return policy will be declined and the item will be shipped back at the customer’s expense.
- Bombshell Sportswear guarantees its clothing to be free from manufacturing defect for the first 30 days as long as you follow our care instructions.
- By placing an order with Bombshell Sportswear, the customer acknowledges and agrees to all our shipping/return policies, terms and conditions.
- Once orders are placed they cannot be cancelled, however returns can still be made.
- Please note - there are NO returns on SALE items.
- Size Guide
- Product Care
- Hand wash is recommended.
- Machine wash delicate. Quick wash cycle.
- Dry Cleaning: Sock leggings are ok to dry-clean.
- Avoid washing these leggings with any other colored clothing as other fabrics may bleed onto the white stripes or white mesh of your leggings.
- Air dry is recommended by laying flat on a clean surface. These leggings are fast drying and wrinkle-free.
- Be careful of pulling on top part of fabric too much with sharp nails. This could result in a small tear or hole.
- If you see a small thread sticking out, this does not mean your leggings are coming apart. Just simply cut it off close to the seam.
- Do the sock leggings show sweat?
- Are your sizes true to size?
- Do these leggings fit shorter girls?
- Can I machine wash and dry my leggings?
- I have a hole in my leggings?
- What type of fabrics do you use?
- Why do some sock leggings fit me differently?
- I have a thread sticking out of my leggings?
- Why is my waistband bunching up?
- My waistband is curling over at the top?
We hope you love your Bombshell Sportswear! But if for any reason you want to exchange for a different size or style or simply mail off your return within 14 days of receiving item and we will be happy to offer you an exchange or quick refund.
NO RMA is required:
PLEASE SEND RETURNS/EXCHANGES WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIVING ITEM TO:
7271 Paramount Boulevard
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
Please Include the INVOICE SHEET that came with your order and note the instructions below
For any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chart Tops
Size Chart Bottoms
Size Chart Sports Bras
Our size chart is an approximation only.
Sock Leggings: We recommend purchasing the same size leggings you normally wear. Our leggings are manufactured with extra stretchy fabrics. Our breathable mesh sock portion will adjust to different heights from 5ft up to 6ft. Many females who are 5'1" can wear the same size sock legging as a female 5'11 due to the stretch.
If you are still unsure as to what size to order, you can hash-tag #BombshellSportswear on Instagram to view many women wearing our leggings. Find your body-type and send them a quick DM inquiring about what size they are wearing?
Sports Tops: All of our sports tops are lined with moisture wicking Supplex® fabric for extra support. Our sports tops do not come with any underwires or padding.
Every woman has her own preference as to how she would like her sportswear to fit. If you are unhappy with your purchase please return within 14 days for a full refund.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR CARE LABELS
Taking proper care of your Bombshell Sportswear clothing will ensure longevity.
WASHING: We recommend all sportswear be washed with cold water and a small amount of mild liquid detergent. Garments should be washed separately from all other types of colored clothing especially anything abrasive. Keep away from fabric softeners.
DRYING: Machine dry with low heat for 5 -10 minute or air-dry.
SOCK LEGGINGS: Please read more FAQ'S on the sock leggings product page.
LOUNGEWEAR: All jackets and pants with drawstrings should be tied in a bow before machine washing and drying to avoid coming out from inside the garment.
IRONING: Avoid any kind of ironing.
KEEP AWAY FROM BLEACH
KEEP YOUR COLORS BRIGHT: Wash with similar colors and fabrics.
Self-Tanners and bronzers of any kind can stain clothing and might not wash out completely.
Our Sock Leggings are made to hide moderate sweat, however keep in mind any fabric you workout in is going to get moist with excessive amounts of sweat.
Our sizes are true to size. Our fabric stretches out a lot more than most athletic compression fabrics. We recommend purchasing the same size you normally wear in leggings. If you are still unsure as to what size to order, you can hash-tag #BombshellSportswear on Instagram to view many women wearing our leggings. Find your body-type and send them a quick DM inquiring about what size they are wearing?
We did our best to manufacture leggings that will adjust to different heights. This is one of the reasons why we developed these leggings using a very stretchy, lightweight fabric that forms to your body. Many customers who wear our leggings range from 5’1” to 5 11”. The stripes on the sock leggings should fit snug right around your calves to hold in the correct place. If they are too long for your liking, some women curl up the bottom ankle of the sock. For taller women, the mesh-sock part will stretch upward quite a bit.
Yes! You can machine wash and dry. Sock Leggings should be washed completely separate from all other clothing. Our fabrics do not bleed, however other types of clothing washed together can result in the white turing a different color. The reason we recommend air dry on your care label is because these leggings are very quick drying. If you lay them on a flat surface they should be dry in about 10-15 mins. Why put leggings through all the wear and tear of a tumble dry with heat when you don’t have to?
Holes in your sock leggings can occur if you pull aggressively on the fabric with sharp nails. We suggest pulling up on the mesh sock portion of fabric at the seam while putting on. For longevity of your leggings please handle with care.
We use a lightweight polyester and spandex special blend. Our fabrics are fabulously soft and very stretchy. These leggings are like wearing second skin. We do not use thick compression fabrics that suck and hold everything in. Our fabric are very flattering and shape the natural curves of a female body while the textured design hides imperfections and flaws!
All of our leggings are made out of the same fabric. Each color has to undergo a dying process. Depending on the color dye used, it could change the texture of the fabric slightly. All fabric goes through a relaxing process before cutting. We assure you all of our leggings are cut to the exact same size.
A thread sticking out of a seam is very common. This does not mean your leggings are coming undone. Part of the manufacturing process requires many threads to be cut off at the seams before the garments are pressed and then packaged to ship out. If you see threads poking out, simply cut it off with scissors close to the seam avoiding cutting the fabric portion of your tights.
All of our elastic in our knee-high sock leggings is stitched in all the way around the waistband at the top to avoid flipping. If the elastic is bunching up at the bottom simply pull on the sides and bottom portion to flatten out once you put on to straighten out the band. Once properly in place it should lay flat. Our 2” elastic was designed to fit snug to stay in place while working out. We only sew in the top portion of the waistband and not the bottom so you will not lose the stretch factor and it will secure the band. If we tack down the bottom part of the elastic it will not allow the fabric to stretch out and the leggings will not fit properly. The waistband was developed to allow for a ¼” stretch from the bottom seam while being worn to give women extra room to pull up to their desired position. If your waistband is bunching up more than what you think is normal, you might want to go up one size, as it might be too tight around your waistline.
Our knee-high sock leggings were designed to fit tighter on the waist and larger on your backside and hips. If the waistband is not lying flat and flipping over you might want to try going up one size. We do not recommend folding over your elastic. It was not designed to do this and might leave a permanent crease in your elastic waistband.
If you feel your leggings have a defect upon delivery, please contact us right away to return for an exchange. We will not allow damaged items to be returned if they have been worn or exceed our 14 day exchange policy.